Pages

6/09/2012

Pretty Little Liars : They're Back, Hurray ...


I'm not really that into Pretty Little Liars but until Sunday's True Blood Premiere it's pretty much all I have to talk about ... I mostly just screen-capped everything that somehow looked like I might have something to say about it. So that's 10 pictures left and I now realize it is too much.




So Emily got drunk and now she can't remember a thing, what a mystery .... What the hell kind of a plot is that ? Considering the state she was in, I think it's safe to say that she didn't dig up a body and from what she recognized of the car she saw in the street we can assume she was taken, it's also highly probable she was drugged, most likely by A. Here, mystery solved.




God I really have nothing to say. Arya had a panic attack, well duh. I think if I was being harassed by a psycho killer I'd be a little freaked out too ! Oh and she's still with the teacher ! I gotta say this may be the least interesting storyline, unless it's the one with Emily and the chick who tried to drown her, or Emily and Maia, or really anything Emily ever does.But anyway, they're still together, only god knows how but there it is ...






 Hanna went to visit Mona (I actually remembered her name ! So proud of myself right now ...). I'm not sure that's the smartest thing to do, I mean, I personally would avoid doing that.




But then again she was her bestie. But then again she's completely crazy, she's literally exactly as crazy as the guy in Psycho. Talking in her head about flies and people watching her. Soooo yeah. Don't remember where I was going with this but I don't care. It's boring, we know it's not gonna turn out good so until something actually happens, I'm not interested.


Surprise surprise ! She moved !

I do not know why I screen-capped this. Probably just to say Emily is a pain, she's useless and boring. They've been trying to make her more important, she was trapped by A, her girlfriend died, she's completely forgotten a few hours of her life. But all this just makes her annoying, she's like the weak link everyone, meaning I, want to see gone.




Ah I find the last scene of this premiere hilarious. You hear your car alarm going off, you go see. Okay, so far so good. But I'm sorry, you don't spend an hour there, especially with your computer just sitting there in an open room. 




Especially considering what's in the car. I would have ran to the room and gotten my computer ! No, you know what ? I wouldn't have been stupid enough to leave it there in the first place, I would've taken it with me ! How they can be so stupid after everything they've been through is beyond me. It's like it's the first time something like this has happened to them. I hope someone steals the computer. Serves them right.




You all look ridiculous.

"Mona played with dolls, I play with body parts. Game on bitches. A". This is really getting old ... I mean "game on" ?? How many times has A sent them a text with "game on" in it ? Like a gazillion times ? I want some action, I want something intersting and well thought out to happen ! I want Alison to barge in and say "How stupid are you ?! Of course I'm not dead but a psychopath is after us !" at least that'd be worth talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"When you bring an idea that has no merit to me, and you ask me to comment on it, I'm going to tell you it has no merit." (Kevin Leary)